Golf Cart Battery Care and Maintenance for Florida Residents
Although you may not realize it, your golf cart battery needs regular maintenance and care just like the motor or engine of your vehicle. Along with simply keeping it clean, there are many ways to extend the life of your battery and keep it running at peak performance, giving you a more enjoyable experience. Plus, keeping up with your golf cart battery care and maintenance can even save you money, since you won’t have to replace it as often or worry about repairs resulting from neglect.
Some of the features and processes involved in golf cart battery care and maintenance include:
- Testing – Make sure your battery is performing well
- Watering – Take steps to keep it in good condition
- Battery Storage – Maintain your golf cart battery even when you’re not using it
- Cleaning – Keep your battery tidy for a longer life
- Charging – Energize your golf cart battery correctly
- Care Kit – Materials to make care and maintenance easier and faster
For more information on golf cart batteries, and to speak with an expert about your specific needs, please call or e-mail Fairway Golf Carts today.